Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Back to Work

I went back to work yesterday.  I would say for most of the time I was at work it was probably a level 3 or 4 pain.  I start at 2pm and by around 530pm I was feeling a bit worst probably level 8 so I went to the bathroom and did my cold water rinse with my bottle and held my vulva open and used my china fan to air dry it.  After about 5 min of that I felt a bit better.  Then I went back down stairs and was a little better back to my regular level of pain for the rest of the night. 

When I got home and showered and went to bed I noticed my pain was acting up, it felt like someone had poured listerine over my vulva.  So I fanned it once again with my fan.  It was stubborn but eventually it calmed down and I went to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment