Monday, December 20, 2010

Wearing Pants

I went grocery shopping wearing underwear and pants.  I figured I would try since Im on another med to help with the pain.  I felt the same feeling that I usually feel when walking with pants on.  I feel the FIRE when I walk.  It only intensifies during the time Im walking around the store.  By the time I was at the cashier I couldnt wait to get home and take my pants off and sigh with releif.  If its not the fire I feel when walking its the rawness. 

I have a 2pm appt to see my physical therapist today.  Im sure she'll love to hear about my horrible pain Thursday after my last appt and how the pain fucked up my whole weekend.   I couldnt work.  I left work after only being there for 2hrs on Thursday.  (Like I said in an earlier post I felt like someone was holind a blow drier to my vulva).  So the doc wrote me a note on Friday to be out for the weekend.  I go back to work on Tuesday.  I hope we're busy and that I make decent money to make up for the time I was out.  This really sucks.  Standing moving around seems to trigger more pain.  Im trying to live my life as best as I can with this problem.....but it gets frusterating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment